What is a Visualizer?
The is an important diagnostic tool used to identify and correct problems with embouchure and the buzz inside the cup of the mouthpiece.
Are different sizes available?
How should I use it?
The Asper Pickett Trumpet Mouthpiece Visualizer should be used as part of a daily comprehensive mouthpiece routine including your trumpet mouthpiece. This daily routine is discussed in Mr. Asper's book and in the from the Home Page.
How is the Asper Pickett Trumpet Mouthpiece Visualizer manufactured?
The Asper Pickett Trumpet Mouthpiece Visualizer is manufactured entirely by . It has a 5.7mm pilot hole which allows the air to pass through it. The visualizer can be held by the fingers, or placed in the trumpet. All visualizer sizes listed here use the trumpet mouthpiece size specifications.
• Use as a diagnostic and practice tool - Improve your sound
• Fit the proper rim size to the embouchure - Reduce the pressure on your embouchure
• Increase the effeciency of the buzz - Be more efficient - improve your range
• Use with a mirror as a daily warm-up aid
• Available in sets for music educators